sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

MY FUTURE !

I've always been a kind of girl which enjoys going to the school and learning new things.
I always liked doing my homework eventhough I feel annoyed when I'm doing it.
As I already said, many times, last year I experienced a new sistem to learn, different from the Spanish one.
In Ireland the school  and the subjects were a bit different.
Anyway, now my aims are to finish "Batxillerat" and to study something I'd like. "Batxillerat" has two years and they both preapare you to go to college. I'm not sure yet about what I'm going to do in the futur. My preferences are : Advertisement which means that I have to be creative and Administration. I love learning lenguages, I already speak Castellano, Français, Català and English. And I would like to know German, Russian and Portuguesse or either Italian. As a hobby that could help me as a job I love photography and I thing is a great way to express your feeling and emotions so it could be realated with Advertisement.


Those are my ideas now, they can always change !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario