lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

DRAWING, my say

Everybody say that drawing is a form of visual art, even if you search it in Internet, the meaning of drawing is that it is an art..
From my point of view, art is a way to express yourself. To let your feelings go through your hands and imagination. I like to contemplate famous painting from big artists of the past. Then I imagine what were they thinking or I imagine that I'm in the painting (inside). I usually prefer landscapes paintings. But for me is to difficult to draw landscapes.
People say that I'm very good at drawing cartoons like : Disney, Looney toons,.. My best painting ever is the Tinkerbell from Peter Pan. I think I like drawing cartoons because I remember myself being a child and all the happines and believing "world" plenty of magic ..


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario