jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

TRANSITION YEAR

Transition year in Ireland is the one which corresponds here with 4th of ESO. 
Trasition year there is completely different from here. I hardly ever did a day of school. They call it that way because it isn't compulsery for them, they can skip it. 
I remember the teachers saying that it's the best year to go abroad, in my case to improve my English. 


Transition year which consists of expiriences, learning ney ways about life. 
We got the oportunity to see work life and do many activities that could change our minds for a future. 
Our head master organized all the activities, excursions, trips.. we have done during all the year. 
For example every Wednesday I used to do horse riding. I was helping people with desabilities to lose their fear. I really liked doing it. 
At the beginig of the year a lawyer came to teach us about law in Ireland. The last day she came we simulate a trial. I also played in the tennis team tournement and in the choir competition. 
I did much more activities and I loved them all. 


The picture was in Dublin, we were in a choir competition. We ended in the 2nd position with the choir group and in the 1rst position with the solo. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario