domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

DIALOGUE


E: heeey Tizi!
T: what’s the crak?
E: What a night on friday uh?
T: It was unreal!! I met a fella really hooot!!!
E: OMG, what’s his name?
T: Edward and he’s 18 years old
E: yeeeah, I got really drunk and I got lost all night long jajajaj
T: What the fuck?! Why didn’t you call me
E: Because I lost my black., Jesus it was awful
T: and how did you find the way home?
E: I found Mery and Kevin and they drove me over.
T: that’s nice from them, what about Tom?
E: Yes yes, I remember him fighting with Max.
T: Whaaaaaaaaat? Are you serious?
E: yes, It was really bad
T: What happened?
E: Tom touched Alice tits, and Max saw it and as his Alice’s boyfriend,he got mad
T: I can’t believe it, was Tom drunk?
E: a lot.
T: Anyway, I think Tom has a dirty mind, he’s an asshole!
E: I think the same, so are you going to phone Edward?
T: I’m not really sure because I saw in facebook that He’s in a relationship..
E: Really? What another asshole..
T: I’ve got an idea. I’ll phone him now.
E: OK, put it the speaker!
T: Let’s have fun...................... (piiiiiiip,piiiiiiiiiiiiip,)
Ed: Hellow?
T: Hey baby. I’m the girl from friday night.
Ed: Ahh, the hot girl. What’s going on?
T: Here, with my friend
Ed: cool. Do you want to meet some day?
T: amm.. and what about your girlfriend?
Ed: .........She won’t find out, don’t worry love
T: cool, Are you doing something this weekend?
Ed: I’m free, I’ll call you on saturday, ok?
T: that’s perfect,
Ed: so, I’ll see you soon then
T: yes!! Bye bye
E: Oh my good, I can’t believe you are doing this!
T: come on, I need to go shopping!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario