domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

FIRST CERTIFICATE.

The 2nd of June I took for the second time the first certificate examination. The first time I didnt pass for three points and it was really annoying! but this year I have been prepearing it with particular courses. 
I had to practice for the reading, writing, use of English, listening and speaking. I had to study hard because I had to know all the prepotitions, adverbs, queation marks, phrasal verbs.. 
On Saturday, the day of the exam, I woke up very early and I had a nice and healthy breakfast to have energy and to keep my mind clear. Then I reviced a bit my notes and I collected a friend who was doing the exam with me. We arrived there at 8.30 and the exam was starting at 9 o'clock. There were a lot of studients and even old people. Then the master came out and called the 30 firsts candidates and so I was number 6 so I had to go in. By casuality in the same class there were three friends of mine. The exam got started at 9 o'clock we began with the reading, every time we finished a part we had a little break. The last part was speaking, my partner was very nice with me, she was 18 years old and her name was Anna. When I had finished I had to wait for my friend because she had the speaking time at 3 o'clock. I finished the day very tired but I finished the exam and I felt free and happy of my work. I will know the results on the 16th of July. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario