domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

ROLAND GARROS, 2O12

I'm a tennis fan and so this week is the Roland Garros and I'll tell you what it's going on. 
All the matches that have been already played have been totally amazing and there also have been defeats unexpected. 
The matches more important have been: the victory of Del Potro (ARG) vs. Roger Vasselin (FRA), the victory of Paul Enry (FRA) vs. John Isner (EUA), the difficult victory of Novak Djokovic (SBR) vs. Andrea Seppi (ITA), the defeat of Serena Williams (EUA) vs. Razzano (ITA) and the defeat of Azarenka (BRUS) vs. Civulscova. They were really great matches and I love watching them like this I can learn more for me when I play. 
The most special thing in this tournement is that insteat of doing only 2 sets you have to do 3 sets so the matches are much more longers (only boys).
My favourite player is Roger Federer and I hope he wins this year but he'll have to fight hard! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario