domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

BABYSITTING

I've been working for two summers now. Last summer I was working as a waitress in a minigolf. But this year I had to look for a work which I could combine to have time for my research project. A very close friend of mine asked me if I wanted to be a babysitter. I love children so my answer was YES.

I only had to work 5 days a week during 4 hours. I was taking care of loads of children. I was taking care of them at the tennis club from my town. I use to play with they during the first hours but when the sun was burning we used to go to the swimming pool. Finally we use to do art grafts before lunch.
And as soon as everyone knew I was babysitting people asked me more and more to do it.
I was so happy to have a big exit in this because I could save a bit of money for myself. Like in my age it's important that everyone does it.


One night a French family asked me to stay with their children they were 7 !!! But everything went fine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario