jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

SELF-EVALUATION

Well Eugenia and me worked hard to find all the information and to make sure that what we were saying was right about fashion about this autumn but the bad think of our presentation is that at the moment to tho the presentation I wasn't happy abou the power point. I think there was something missing.. The pictures we used were from magazines, internet,.. some of them were really hard to find. I don't really like talking in front of the class standing and everyone looking at me.. I guess I was really nervous and my hand were even shaking, but I tryed to do my best. This time I studied a lot but I still look at my papers when I talk.
Anyway I know that I can improve little by little ... so I won't give up on trying !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario