domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

GIANLUCA

Gianluca is 18 years old and he will be 19 on the 23rd of June. He's my brother and he's one year and a half older than me. We live together with our parents and younger brother in Empuriabrava. 
In August he will be going to America to college because he got a scholarship. There he will study business administration and he will train tennis everyday. People say that we look similar but I don't think so because he's dark-skinned and I'm withe-skinned, he's quite taller than me, he's rather muscled and fit but I'm not. 

Like I said he's dark-skinned and so he has dark eyes and black short hair. He's quite tall, for some time I used to be taller than him. He's a slim person and he really likes to train his body to be in form. His lips are very thick and he has a huge smile. 
In one hand, my brother, is extrimely sensitive and when something happens to him he doesn't like to talk at all. But in the other hand we can spend many ours lying down on the bed talking about anything. We have our own jokes that only we understand. 
He is quite lazy and he hates tyding his room, he has it full of clothes everywhere and my mum goes mad when she sees it. He isn't a hard-working persons but he's particulary smart and clever so his marks are probably the best of his class. 
He loves sports and he is quite good at tennis; he has been playing since he was four years old. 

I could explain a thousend things about him but the most important one for me is that I love him and I think he is a brilliant person. He's always so cheerful and amusing.
I don't know what I'm going to do next year without him.. I'm going to miss him so much.


   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario