domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

WINDOOR

As you must know, in Empuriabrava, my town, they have built one of the most important wind tunnel called the Windoor. My aunt works there and for my birthday she gave me a ticket to go there with my cousin. 

The second of January I  went to "fly" with her. First of all they explained us how it was going to be inside and all the things we could and couldn't do. They told us that we weren't going to hear anything inside so we had to learn some signs. Then we went to a huge room where they gave us the right equipmnet to wear. We had to leave all the valuables things in a looker. Finally we went to the room before entring to the tunel and they gave us a helmet and earplugs. 
Our instructor was so funny and he made a demostration, he was unreal! 
I went after my cousin and what is better than the feeling of flying? It was amazing! 
Everyone had two goes. When we had finished the instructor told me that I did it great for being my first time. I was extrimely happy. I really want to go there again. 

My family, my boyfriend and some friends were there to see me "fly". It was such a great experience! 




1 comentario:

  1. i want do the same , i want to fly but i want to jump from a plane ,but i think that is also very funy i hoppe i can do it this year. :)

    ResponderEliminar