lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

The big wedding

(2 weeks before the big day)

OMG!! I still remember how exited I was fo this event. It was the begining of June so it was already warm enough and I didn't have school. I spend most of the days going to Figueres with the bride because her mother lifes there and she was the one sewing the dress. Honestly she did an amazing work and she really made a dream dress. 
The bride has also two kids and I used to take care of them while she had to try on the stuff. At nights we used to stay up untill late in her house choosing and downloading the music for the wedding.

(1 week left ..)

It was actually so stressful, the big day was coming and we still had to shop and go to many places. We went to buy the rings, we got our nails done and our legs waxed. 
The last night before the wedding I spend it wraping the presents for the invited people. 
We had a really nice time together. 

(The big day)

During the morning I stayed at home sunbathing because my dress was without stripes. 
I had bought it long time ago with the shoes and I was given a silver neckless by my dad. 
After having lunch I went to the hair dresser to get my hair curlier. Then I went home because I only had one hour to get ready and go. My boyfriend was the witness of the wedding and he started to be very nervious and that made me go mad! This evening was just perfect because there was no wind, what's more the temperature of the sun was perfect. 
The ceremony started in Roses (Ciutadella). We were a lot of people waitting, I knew most of them. When it got started and the bride was entering I couldn't stop my tears from falling, it was so emotional. After it we took pictures with the couple. Then the closer friends were invited the Hotel Montecarlo to have the apperitive and dinner. The others went home and got ready for the party which was later.
I was sitting in the main table with the couple and during the dinner we had a lot of surprises. The food was delicious but I ate too much during the apperitive that I wasn't hungry anymore by the time we got dinner.  
After having finished dinner we all went to another room. There was a Dj and the party was waiting to us!! We ate the cake, the couple danced the ball and I made a video of pictures from the wedding of everyone who had been married in the room (which took me ages to work it out). 
At half past three in the morning a boat was waitting for us and we went to Cadaqués to see the dawn. Don't you think it was a quiet ride we had very loud music and everyone was so energetic. 
When we arrived to Cadaqués some had a bath in the sea (my brother did) and then when the sun was about to come they put romantic songs like My heart will go on from Titanic and I was so glad to be with my boyfriend. 
Then the service in the boat made us breakfast and it all went away everyone was starving!
We arrived again at eight o'clock in the morning I was dead tired so was everyone and I can tell you I slept for the hole day !!!

I will never forget this day! I leave some pictures ( the last one is already on the boat) 
I hope you enjoy it :) 












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario