sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

HOW DO I FEEL BEEING A VEGETARIAN.

It has been four years without eating any meat, I satrted to be a vegetarian because the doctor said that I had an illness and that I could be allergic to meat. So I got use to it.
After beeing proved that my illness wasn't because of the meat, I was so used to it that it didnt bother me.
My mum didn't cook that much meat at home so it was easier. Instead of meat, I eat tofu which is composed by soya and water, since the first time I taste it I liked it. I also eat seitán which is wheat gluten.
Sometiems when I meet people and I tell them these they just go : How can you live without meat? or you are not a person if you don't eat meat,... I don't feel excluded or even embarrased of being a vegetarian.
I also eat biologic and whole food. I never eat any chocolate or cakes, with some exceptions. I like being healthy and to take care of my body. Now a day you can find more and more people that are becoming vegetarian and they sometimes have differents reasons.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario