sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

MY LAST SUMMER.

Summer 2O11 went so fast. I did plenty of things.
The second of June I got back from Ireland. During all summer, I did tennis in the morning and worked  in the evening at the minigolf.  The high light of summer were: going to Portaventura and the visit of a very good friend from Ireland.  
I went to Portaventura with my dad, my big brother and our two best friends. It was unreal, the weather was so nice and we stayed in the Hotel Caribe for two nights. We got on all the fairground amusements. One thing we didn't like was the food, we always had to eat fast or pre-cooked food. 
The visit of my friend from Ireland was an amazing week. At the same time my brother had invited a friend of his from Barcelona. 
When she got here, I showed her all Empuriabrava by bicicle, she loved it. We went out everyday and we did a lot of activities : we rend a boat, we went to Cala Joncols with my dad's boat and we did snorkling,... She wants to come back again next summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario