domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

EGIPT, news

In Egipt they've found the name of a new Pharaon, noone talked before from him. An arqueologist team found it in Luxor, South of Egipt, it is from the XVII before Christ.
His name was King Sen Negt N Ra.
Since I was a kid I've always been fascinated for the pyramids and all their complex : mummies, pharaons,..
I like descovering how they used to live, what did they eat, their ceremonies.. Of course they have some wierd things and that we wouldn't do now a days. But I admire them because I also think they are our past and thanks to them we are here now. They were the firts to descover technics that we use in our daily rutine.
I'm very glad they have found it.
Descubierto en Egipto el nombre de un faraón desconocido hasta ahora

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario