jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

MY FAVOURITE PLACE

Since I was born I have been living in the same place and house in Empuriabrava. I wouldn't chage it for anything.
Empuriabrava is very big, even more if you count the Natural Park of the Aiguamolls that wrappes it. I can tell you that you last 1 hour from one side to the other (walking).
Empuriabrava's population is 8.112 habitants but this number is continuously changing because of the immigration. What's more, we get a lot of turism especially in summer from around the world : Germans, Frenchs, Holands and Russians are the most common ones.
Empuriabrava is famous because we have the biggest marina of Europe with more than 24km of channels, where people have their own boats. In case that you don't have a boat you can rent one and go around the town with it. It is also famous because we have an aerodrome which it's principal activity is skydiving. Every year we get at least 125.000 jumps of parachutism. Last year during summer we did a Record Guiness.    
Empuriabrava is right next to the sea (Gulf of Rosas) and we have two beaches from 1'5km long.
An other important thing is that we have a river : la Muga, that devids the town. In my case I live right next to it and I love it.
My town has excellent views and loads of activities to do. I remember once I heard that the Gulf of Rosas is one of the 50th most beautiful places of the intire world.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario