viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

MY IDOL

I supose you think I'm a fanatic of Rihanna.. and yes! I am. I absolutely love her, I think she's the most beautiful girls in this planet. I admire her and I really like how she dresses and how she is. 
I have listened to every song she had thrown out. I usually spend hours in her offitial page on the Internet, to look at her pictures and to watch or read the new songs she projects to make. 
http://www.rihannanow.com/ 
Her life: 
She was born in February 1988, 20th, Her real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty but everybody only knows, recocnizes her as Rihanna. She is from Babardos, Saint Michael. She moved to United States at the age of 16 when people started to realize her talent. In 2005 she was in the list Billboard 200 in the top ten for the first time, here her career started professionaly. She says that the three persons that has influenced more on her to make music are: Madonna, Mary Carey and Whitney Houston. Two years ago she had a bad period with her relationship: Chris Brown, he abused from her very badly and he had to go to jail. 
She already has six albums and some incredible songs with famous DJ's or other singers. Her albums are: Music of the sun, A girl like me, Good girl gone bad, Rated R, Loud and Talk that talk. She just threw out a new single (one week ago) called Where have you been. This April she had the participation with an important paper in her first film: Battleship, now on cinemas. She also works for clothes and make up magazines.
My favourite song from her is We found love with Calvin Harris, her boyfriend now.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario