domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

A REMIX !




I also like writting in my free time or read sentences that make me think about life and help me to be a better person.
I choosed my favourite ones and I translete them into English. 


-Often, people have a wrong idea of what does growing mean in the inside and iluminate our peacefull life.
-My laugh is my back, and my hapiness is my shield. 
-If you don't have peace in yourself why should you search it in others ? 
-When you'll find a lot of ways in front of you don't chose the simple one, sit down and wait. 
-Try to stop searching people to cover your time. Make those things you love and when you least expectet, you'll find someone special. 
-There's always something new and different to discober .
-Wise people shut up... love is for human... cry is for brave persons.. and apolagize is for humble. 

Then I found some funny sentence:

-Don't go in to the drugs world, we are a lot and there ara only a few.
-There isnt't ugly ladies only strange beauty 
-If a bird tells you that you are crazy you must be, birds don't talk.
-To study is distrust of the intelligence of your friend.
-The intelligence is following me but I'm faster.
-To make a mistake is human but to blame the others is even more human.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario