viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

JULY 2O11, a day on the beach

It was 11 o'clock in the morning and my firends and I decided to go to the beach the day before. It was Saturday and Empuriabrava was crowded with people. We had to go walking to the bus stop. We thought that  the bus was coming at 12'15, but as the time passed, eventually we realized that there wasn't a bus, so we waited and waited burning ourselves under the sun, until finally a bus came.


We stopped and got off in Rosas, Sisplau. We were satarving when we took a sit beside the beach and ate lunch. After this, we met two more friends and walked to ALmadrava. We had to walk for an hour and a quarter! 




When we arrived we were dead tired and it was absolutely roasting. We stayed for a couple of relaxing hours. One of us had an idea: go jumpring from the rocks to the sea. So we packed up everything and went off again to jump and take pictures. I really was enjoying my day.
I didn't want it to finish but it was getting dark so we took another bus to go home.We all ended up without energy and I will remember this day with a big smile. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario