lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

FASHION AND BRANDS

Do you think that you have to spend a lot of money on fashion to look good? My answer to this question is no. 
Now a days you can find plenty of dhops cheaper than you can imagine. Of course there are always the brands that have been always fashionable and expensive, but I have to say that a lot of models dress up without brand clothes. However, the clothes aren't expensive like Bershka, Pimkie, Stradivarius... they are very known and their quality is acceptable.


You can look good even wearing simple clothes. For example, in my case I absolutely admire fashion but I don't like to spend my own money. It's not that hard to find cheap shops around here .All my friends tell me that I'm a genious with our fashion world, and my opinion is: you can always look good withot spending a lot of money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario