domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

SELF EVALUATION

Well Eugenia and me worked hard to find all the information and to make the power point but the bad think of our presentation is that we didn't prepeared. The pictures we used were shocking and woke up the other children in class. I also have to say that our presentation had many interrumptions. We classify our pp in orther. From the most important things to our conclution. We made a question to the class but noone answered it so this made us feel a bit bad too and more insecure. If I had known the topics from the other people I would have changed my topic because it was very boring but important. Our information was from the internet and so the vocabulary was too sofisticated.
Anyway now I know how to make a nice and properly power point presentation and I'll be ready for next year to rock! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario