domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Well since I was a baby my mum used to put us ( my brother and I ) Disney movies. As I'm a girl I used to like all princess movies and my brother used to like more Peter Pan, the Jungle book, Donald, Pluto, Mickey, Dumbo, Bambi.. In fact when I grew up I'm talking about 2 years ago I discovered Alice in Wonderland. I'm not saying that I'd never heard of it but I just didn't have the chance to watch it. Until something said inside me you have to download it. So I did it. I think is one of the best movies I've ever seen. I think that it isn't a movie for a child, they wouldn't understand it. 
It is a movie from Walt Disney producers. The argument is: A girl who's listening to her sister because she's teaching her history, but Alice doesn't pay any attention. She falls asleep and she has the strangest dream ever. Is like this that she arrives to Wonderland where she founds some wierd characters: the Dodo bird, the March hare and the mad hatter and a caterpiller who's smokes a pipe. She sees herself envolved in some funny events like a party of "happy no birthday" or a match with the hearts Queen. Finally she woke up and her sister tells her to go home. 
I really enjoy watching this movie.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario