lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

MY DREAM.

As all teenagers I have my crazy dream, but I guess it's impossible to make it real. I'd like to be a famous fashion designer and a model at the same time. Anyway you never know what  life has prepared for you.
For now the most important thing that I have to do is finish school and hopefully go to college and get a career successfuly. I really want to study translation and interpretation. I know it is going to be hard work and that I will have to face challenges; but I don't have to give up: we have to fight for what we want. 
I also would like to travel around the world before settle down. Meanwhile I'm traveling I would like to learn about other cultures because I'm very keen on people. I'm not sure where I would like to live after but defenetly not here. 
My biggest dream is to speak and understand as many lenguages as I can to comunicate with people from everywhere. 
I have a very strong will and I'm sure that I'm going to achieve my aim. :) 


we have the right to dream what we want !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario