miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

FINAL REFLECTION.

First of all my English started to improve when I went to Ireland since then I've been quite fluent. I always liked English (lenguages in general) because of the influences in my family. I think learning and knowing lenguages is very important nowadays. 


The things I had improved the most are grammar and speaking. Now I also have facilities in listening movies or English natives and I can understand everything. I think my best talent in English is the grammar and the speaking for sure. 


Well this year I have done a lots of writings and that helped me because I had to look for vocabulary in dictionaries and on the internet, I had to look for information too so I learnt a lot. I don't think there's an activitie that isn't useful to improve English. Because in all the activities you hav to work and wanting or not you find difficulties. 


I really liked the activities we did all together. However I'd like to improve my oral presentations for next year because this year they haven been too low for my level. I should be more confident and memorize my power points.


Finally I want to say that it has been a nice year and our group of English has been strong and with a good level. I hope to see you all next year!! HAVE A NICE HOLIDAYS IN SUMMER! 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario