sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

A SMALL ACCIDENT.

During this summmer I was off to Ireland on Holidays for two weeks. 
I was staying in my friend house but on the day of the accident we were staying at her aunty's house. We were there because the next day we wanted to go to the horse rases "The Curragh".
It is a very big and important event for them. 

The day before we wanted to buy gloves so my friend, Kate, and I went with bycicle to the nearest shopping center. It was very late and most of the shops were closing so we had to go very fast. When I was finally happy with my gloves it was nearly dark and we had to cycle back to the house. I remeber before leaving home Kate's aunt saying: 'Kate your mum would kill me if she knew you are cycling without helmets into town.'
In the way home going down a slope I pressed the break from the front wheel and I went foward with my face directly to the road. 

Firstly I broke a tooth, then I opened my chin and finally my hands and my hip got badly damadged. Kate was far from me because she was going in front of me. But then the car that was behind me when I fell stopped and told her that I was on the floor. She came immediately, the man from the car told me that he nearly ran over me. Everything had happened so quickly, I was so scared. We rang Kate's oncles to come to pick us and to bring me to the hospital. There they put me two stitches in my chin and two huge plasters in my hands. 




The next day at the horse rases everything went perfect and I could enjoy my day.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario