domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

ANOTHER ACCIDENT.

Well it seems that I'm the one of the bad luck with accidents..

Last weekend I was in a birthday party. Having finished dinner we were all chating and telling jokes.
But afterward the guys started to play throwing a plastic gun and other toys that were in the room.
And of course I was in the middle... I was talking to a friend that I hadn't seen in ages but just when I turned my head one of the guys threw me the plastic gun straigh to my eye by accident.  

At the first I started to laugh but when I tried to open my eye I realized that I wasn't able. I started to cry out and scream because I wasn't able to see etheir. They brought me to the bathroom and they put me ice. I was so scared because all I could see was blcak. After a while my eye became a bit more normal. Going out of the bathroom they showed me the gun, it was completely broken which means that my head is very strong after all. When I arrived home my mum got such afraid. The day after I had a big blue under my eye.

For now it's all better and I can see properly and my eye doesn't look purple anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario