domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

FINAL REFLECTION.

Well it's true that I'm on the end of 2nd Batxillerat but next year as I said in another post I'm redoing the year because there are some subjects which I find very hard to study and I didn't pass them. 
To be honest I think my English was better when I first arrived here because I had just arrived from Ireland. I had more facility to speak and I didn't need to think before talking. I still feel very fluent in English but it isn't the same. I considere that my best oral presentation was the first one I did. I talked about Ireland and the year I spent there. I wasn't nervous because I still didn't know my class mates. I knew my English was  really good and I didn't even need to study. 
But then as I got to know my other class mates I got more shy talking in front of them. 
On the other hand with the written stuff I have to say that I'm better now than before. When I was in Ireland teachers didn't teach me how to write properly. Obviously people of my age already knew how to write. When I was in class I listened to the teacher and sometimes I had to pick up notes depending on the subject. However here in Castelló d'Empúries I learned how to write an essay correctly. We have a photocopy with all kind of text and next to it the structure, grammar, vocabulary,... that we need for each one. I guess my writings are more accurate now. 
As the time passes, I read books in English, I watch original version movies, I keep in touch with some good Irish friends. All this helps me to keep my English in a good level. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario