domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

FACEBOOK.

Nowadays facebook is known all over the world. More than 2 millions people have an account on facebook. I'm one of them. 
I use facebook to keep in touch with friends from other places that I'm not able to see. I have people from Ireland, from England, from Italy, France, Mexico, Argentina, USA, etc... 
I like puting up some pictures of a night out with friends, of my holidays or for a specail occation. I also have teachers from the three differents schools I've been. Sometimes I don't understand people who say I don't want to have facebook because I don't want to put my prived life online. There is no need to put your prived life on it if you don't want to. There's no need on puting up pictures of you. Anyway, there are 2 things that I don't like about facebook. 
The first one is seeing girls younger than me puting pictures nearly nacked. And I have to say that they aren't only younger than me; sometimes there are older too. 
The second one is seeing pictures of abused children or animals. I'm not saying that we don't have to be against it but there is no need on puting horrible pictures. What's more today I saw a shoking picture of a car accident with a motorbike where you could see a child and a man dead laying on the floor wiht blood all over them. Do we really need to see this things? It's ok if they post a comment saying what happened but no a horrible picture like that. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario