martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

INTERVIEW WITH ROGER FEDERER

It's one day to start Wimbledon and today we have Roger Federer the top tennis plyer ever, in life.

-Welcome Federer to our programe... so tell us how do you feel one day before starting this big event?
-Hi and thank you for these words. Well.. to be honest I'm not nervous at all, I still have a lot of things to think of before my first match.
-Wow, it's incredible you know, loads of people admire you because it looks like you don't even get nervous playing or two minutes before going on court.
-Ha, ha, ha.. yeah I know. Everyone asks me the same. I guess it's just practise and practise. I've learned to really concentrate myself and to look normal during the match. The fact is that I do get nervous haha.
-Oh! It's awesome the way you do that. Does it get difficult to create a family being a tennis player?
-Well, huh, I think I already reached the top and had my best time being a tennis player. Now I want to focus more in my two daughters and my wife.
-Oh! that's sweet! But are we going to see you on court?
-Yes! of course you will, tennis is my passion...
-Thanks for this brilliant moment with you Roger, I'm afraid we have to finish now. Thanks again and good luck with the tournement.
-Thank you, thank you, bye bye...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario