martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

FAST FOOD PRODUCT SHOULD CONTAIN A HEALTH WARNIG LIKE IN TOBACO

Did you know that obesity is one of the principal illness of children? If I were the president instead of stealing money I would care about the health of my country.



Firstly, I would oblige any product that contain transgenic, sugar, fat, colorants, etc to put a health warning like in tobaco.


Seondly, I guess with the nfluence of schools and food they offer to buy there, children badly taught. In schools I only see fast food. Have you ever thought of putting a fruit machine?


Thirdly, I know that it's important to make advertisement but I usually see advertisments of fast food.

Some time ago I remember that on TV they made an advertisement and, what's more, a programe where they showed what diet should a child follow to be healthy. Those things are positive and great for the population.

To sum up I totally agree on putting health warning like in tobaco to avoid obesity an other illness on people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario