domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

WHAT I WILL BE DOING THIS SUMMER.

This summer I wanted to work so a few weeks ago I started to make my Curriculum Vitae. When I finished, I gave out them to places where I though it was interesting to work like hotels, campings and supermarkets. After a week I had done all this work I got a call phone from the director of an hotel. The next Saturday I went to a work intervew because he was interested in me. I was so nervous, but everything went perfect. He asked me some questions and then he told me I was in.
I was so happy ! 

I'm starting the 1st July and finishing the 31st August. I will be taking care of the mini-club they have. Children from 6 to 12 years old. I have a programme with the activities I will be doing with them each day. For example: pool games, hockey, recycling workshop, beach, children party, handicraft... I have an intensive timetable; I work from 9 o'clock to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00h. 

It's not my first time working with children. Last summer I was working on a tennis camp during the day and at night time I did baby sitting. 

On the other hand my host family from Ireland has invited me to go Turkey for the summer holidays. Big deal, now I don't know what to do. 

1 comentario:

  1. I find it great that you have a job for the summer ,because nowadays it isn't very easy to find one ,I would know in wich hotel you will work so i can came a day an see you working ahaha i hope you will have a great time and get some money for the parties that we will make XD see you .

    ResponderEliminar