domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

THE BIG WEDDING

On the 15th June I'm invited to a wedding with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is a tennis player and his trainer is the one that is getting married. He already has two children which I baby sit sometimes. The ceremony starts in Roses at 19.30 (Ciutadella) and then we move on to the Hotel Montecarlo of Santa Margarita. On the terrace we will have an appetizer followed by the diner. Then the presents, the dances,.. 
After this, we will go to a boat, at 3.30 approximately, to see the dawn. I talked to the woman getting married which is friend of mine and she told me that there are invited 100 people. It is going to be amaizing. 

I already bouht my dress; it is red, strapless and a bit short. I am going to wear it with black high ills and a black bag too. My dad gave me a silver neckless which will look fabulous with it. 
I still don't know which hairstyle I'm going to wear because my boyfriend and the bride don't like me with straight hair. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario