martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

An informal letter to a friend...

Hi Jan! 

How are you doing? I'm gald you wrote to me.
I must say that the summer job I did last year was unreal! I couldn't have been as happier as I was. Of course I had bad days and boring ones but I could always find the way to make it amusing.

I will make a list for you of everything I did. To begin with they made me do some office work although to be honest, it was boring and I didn't really learn anything. Those days I only had to answer the phone and make coffees. However after a while I found the way of making my day more fun: I imagined that I was a very important business person. I also talked to the others who were working there and they were so nice to me. 
After a few days I realized that I was making good money. The day they paid me for the first month, I remember I already fitted in with the people.

They made me feel at home and the manager of the festival told me that it was a pleasure to work with someone like me; so I got very motivated.
Soon I got to do some elementary translation and I dealt with interesting enquiries from English visitors so overall I had great practice. What's more I got a few free visits to the festivals so I had plenty of time to enjoy the music and I even got to know some of the musicians. It was a magic feeling.

I promise you it was the best job I will ever do! I hope it has been helpful for you. Contact me if you want to know anything more.

Talk to you soon, best wishes


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario