martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Obama's speech !

Dear, Sònia
It's great talking and sharing this things to you.

Hi, I'm Tiziana and I'm 17 years old. Last year things didn't go as I expected and now
I'm redoing the last year of high school. I don't really think it's a waste of time because from now on I still have a whole year
to think about what I really want to do and it is also another year of experience.

At the moment my very first goal to reach is to end high school successfully. I have started motivated and I hope it lasts.
If I focuse my life in a few years from now I actually don't see anything clear. But I know for sure that I will be studying languages and
hopefully (if I have the way to earn some money) travelling a lot.

Obama's speech on the one hand is helpful for those people who are unmotivated, who may want to give up, who may think that their problems are the worst, those people who don't mind about the future of their own nation. However, as Obama says (and it's my favourite quote):
"every single one of us have something to offer and we have the responsibility to discover what it is".
On the other hand Obama's speech encourages you to make it possible through any hazard. And it makes you trust yourself.

To end up I would like to say that I want to make proud all the people around me who have been all this time supporting me and helping me to do my best. This year is a second chance for me and I know this time I will succeed.

I hope to hear from you soon!!!! 
All the best,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario