domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

Friendship will never die

(DIALOGUE)

Scenario: Two friends sit in a bank in front of the London eye.
Characters: Lily, Jenna

Lily: So have you made up your mine about doing your boobies?
Jenna: I don't know yet... The operation is so expensive, and you know.. I don't have much money now.
Lily: I don't think it's so important how you look, I love you the way you are.
Jenna: Suuuuuure, you say it because you have BIG boobs, you can't understand me!
Lily: Shut up slut! I love you and I hate this type of operations, you know what I mean.
Jenna: yeah... you're right, of course, you're always right... but.. you know, it's depressing.
Lily: Don't be like that, you've a gooood bottom, I want it and you know!
Jenna: excuses excuses, we aren't speaking about my ass, we're speaking about my SMALL tits.
Lily: Hey, hey, listen to me and shut the fuck up. Stop thinking about surgery and love yourself like I love you. I tell you this as a good friend, you know, if I don't like something about you, I say it.
Jenna: Sure, you don't understand it. Look at THESE.
Lily: What?
Jenna: THESE!
Lily: What's wrong?
Jenna: You know what's the matter!
Lily: I don't, they're beautiful.
Jenna: Yeah, a small beauty.
Lily: Enough.
Jenna: Not, not enough.
Lily: If Duchess of Alba is married, you can.
Jenna: Fuck off.
Lily: Don't be mean I'm just trying to help you.
Jenna: It's not helping at all. Please, Duchess of Alba? REALLY?!
Lily: C'mon, I was just kidding.
Jenna: I can joke too.
Lily: NOW it's enough.
Jenna: ok, ok, you win.
Lily: C'moooon, give me a big hug.
Jenna: Not.
Lily: I'll leave you here...
Jenna: ok, byeee bitch.
Lily: See you later!
Jenna: If you step one more time, I'll kill you.
Lily: Making you angry is a piece of cake! hahaha
Jenna: Oh Lily, stop. Please don't start that all over again.
Lily: Now tell me that you love me.
Jenna: mh... I love you and your sweets, give me one.
Lily: yeeey, you did it!
Jenna: yeah, yeah, I've did it so give me one!
Lily: You'll never change.
Jenna: And you love just the way I am




LINK:

<div class="ab-player" data-boourl="https://audioboo.fm/boos/1765105-tizi-meri/embed?eid=AQAAAIATm1Lx7hoA" ><a href="http://audioboo.fm/boos/1765105-tizi-meri">listen to &#x2018;tizi meri&#x2019; on Audioboo</a></div><script type="text/javascript">(function() { var po = document.createElement("script"); po.type = "text/javascript"; po.async = true; po.src = "https://d15mj6e6qmt1na.cloudfront.net/assets/embed.js"; var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();</script>

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario