sábado, 22 de febrero de 2014

My future

I'm in a very important moment of my life, in four months I will be decieding what to study in my future.
Last year I repeated but I don't regreted at all because this year my marks are a lot better and I'm so proud of me. 

My very first choise is to leave the country. I want to go abroad to study because I don't like it here. My aim about going to study abroad is to speak English like a native person. Of course I want to learn more languages such as Russian, Chinese and Dutch. I know that if I go to an international Univeristy I will meet people from all over the world and I love it because I can learn about different cultures and other ways of living. A couple of days ago I send my first request to The Hague University from Holand, it is an international University and they do all the classes in English. I had registred to do International Business and Managment Studies. I'm still waiting for their answer and I'm both exited and nervous. I would be greatful if they took me. What's more I have a well known friend there from Ireland so it would be amazing to meet him again there! The second place where I have made the request is London in another International University. They have asked me to pick a day that suits me to call them and talk about it.   

I'm not scared at all of going away from home because I already had this experience before and I had the best year of my life. I hope to be chosen in at least one of these two options. If not it isn't a big deal I can start my degree here and then go abroad. There are a lot of options.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario