lunes, 17 de marzo de 2014

A soulmate for me

A soulmate is that person who makes you feel perfect. A soulmate is someone who has the ability to make you smile even if your day is bad. A soulmate is someone special and someone who won't find twice in your life, if you are lucky once only.

To begin with I consider I already found my soulmate. We have been together for 3 years now and we have known each other for 5 years. When you fall in love with someone you feel it, it's something amazing, something that makes you feel full. But you might not feel it from the first moment. In my particular case I felt a connexion and then day by day I started to feel more and more excited. It's like an addiction I need it and I couldn't resist without it. 

On the other hand we have been through a lot of different moments and sometimes we had a time off the relationship. However, what proves that we are in love is that in the worst times when we didn't talk we both felt that without the other one we couldn't continue. 

My soulmate knows me better than I do. He knows when I'm having a bad day just by glanding my face. He knows me by heart. Still knowing the worst side from me he keeps staying with me and as he is si shy I keep pushing him to communicate a bit more. Because without communication there's nothing. And of course the way he looks it's important but not as much as the other vitues. 

To sum up a little bit everuthing, a soulmate is that person that isn't perfect but being together with you makes everything perfect. I always say that a soulmate has to have the qualities you are missing so that together you fill up the missing parts of the other making a perfect couple. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario