domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

A different day

-Suddenly a message appeared on the computer screan. 
I didn't know who it was from. I chosed to press the button "open".
Reading the few first lines I started to sweat and my heart was beating so fast. My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing.
I didn't know what to do faced with this situation. So I got off the chair and started to scream all over the house !!!
I had been waiting for the answer for a long time. 
When my mum heard all this noise came to my room with a worry face, the she asked me : "What is it all about?"
I told her the matter : 2 months ago I filmed a piece of a dance for a TV show, on the mail was written that they had chosen me. 
It is a very famous TV show, watched all over the world, I was so happy When I filmed the dance, everyone told me that it was very difficult, and that it is a lot of hard work. But yes, here I am with the mail saying that they have chosen me. 
This means that I have to go to Barcelona for a week. After that if I pass the first casting I will go to New York !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario