sábado, 17 de mayo de 2014

Interview

-What do you like the most about your job?
That I can share my knowlege with children and that I am the responsible to teach young minds and introduce tham a new laguage. 

-How do you use English in your daily life?
I only teach English to young children and I talk to them in English. I did it from the first day so that they got use to it. I try not to talk to them in Catalan.

-Which relationship do you have with children?
I feel very loved with them and they are so affective.

-What would you change and what would you add in your job?
I would add more English classes. For example I would like to do art in English because I enjoy doing crafts with them.

-How is your daily life?
Most hours I have English class with children from 3 to 6 years old. When I have free time I prepare more activities and I work to accomplish new projects or new ways to teach.

-Do you hate something in your job?
Well as everyone knows the crisis has made our salaries lower.

-Which methods do you use to teach?
I use different methods like videos, songs, drawings, I read them books in English and show them pictures. I try to use technology so that they get use to it for when they are older.

-How did you find it in college?
I had to study a lot of course but it was so interesting and some subjects were so easy. However, some subjects were so annoying and hard.

-Why did you chose this job?
Because I love speaking and learning English so I want to creat interest in new generations to learn English.

-Do children show interest in learning English?
They are very young and very curious so of course they show a lot of interest in learning. I also try to make my classes funny and enjoyable for them. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario