miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

PRENUPTIAL ARRANGEMENT ARE A GOOD IDEA

(Discuss)

Don't you agree that people should get married for love? I DO. I don't really see the point in prenuptial arrangements. I consider that society is changing a lot and people get divorced more and more. Although I still believe in eternal love; if you marry someone is because you love that person and you are sure you are made for him/her. 

On one hand I wouldn't do prenuptial arrangements. However for those couples who get married because of the money, the popularity or just because they think is the only way to succeed after time I support them on doing those. I'm sure these marriages don't get any far, and most of them end up with a divorce, It is more secure for them to make sure what will belong to each one. I guess the possetions in marriages like that are very important.

There is a person in this world made for you, look for her/him and get married because you are in love. Otherwise it won't be real. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario