domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

BALLET SHOW.

Every year, in June, with the ballet school we do a show during two days on the theater of Rosas.
I've been dancing since I was 3 years old. First I went with a French old woman but she was really strict and my mum didn't like this. When I turned 6 I changed school even though all my friends stayed on the other school. Since then I have been on the same school until now. 

My teacher is very young and she is from Barcelona. She also used to dance in famous shows and so. 
Apart from dancing on the theater of Rosas we also go to Figueres and Perelada to dance. 
This year we are dancing Vivaldi "The 4 seasons" and the Moulin Rouge. Right now we are working very hard on Fridays because we have the show on the 8th and 9th of June.
The clothes we have to wear are very expensive. I have to dance 7 dances so you can imagine.

I hope to keep on dancing when I will be older. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario