domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR.

In about one week an a half (more or less) I'm finishing "segon de batxillerat"which is the last year of high school. But it didn't turn up as I espected so next year I will redo it. I'm not that sad or agry with me because I couldn't see myself in college yet. I still feel so young. Even though I know that next year I will have to study very hard to pass the exams. I'm not like my brother, he doesn't need to study, he already knows everything by listening. I need concentration, focus and relax because I get nevous very easily. 

I would also like to emprove as much as I can my English and get the Advance and try to get a higher mark on the IELTS. Because last year in Ireland they asked you for a 6.5 and I only got a 6. I wish I could study in Ireland again. I feel like it's my place. 

Finally I will train very hard for my ballet show.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario