domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

PARKING IN EMPURIABRAVA

Since last summer they have tried to put paying parking. And this year they have acquired. But the population is very angry with the town hall. People say that this is going to make tourist away. People who have locals like restaurants, pubs or shops say that it's so unfair. Because noone will go then because of the paying parking. My mum says that we won't be driving with the car in Empuriabrava. We'll have to cicle or walk. This is another way of stealing money and people won't saty with their arms crossed this time. There are a lot of gossips going around that people will break the machine or that they will ignore it. 
I think it's stupid because it's so unfair for the people who live here like me. I'm lucky that we don't live by the beach or in the center. But I can imagine Saturdays cars all over Empuriabrava first of all because it is market day and second because it is the day of changing apartment. I can already see cars parking anywhere and a huge mess in the center. 
Something that I have very clear is that noone from my family will pay a euro for this. 

http://www.diaridegirona.cat/comarques/2012/05/09/castello-creara-2600-places-zona-blava-empuriabrava-132-al-nucli/561106.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario