domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

Why is black chocolate healthy?

It sound too good to be right but cience has discovered the reason why black chocolate is healty.
The first reason is because it helps to restore the flexibility of arteries. The second is because it avoids that lukocyte get sticked on glassblood walls. This two reasons are the most important thing in atherosclerosis.
They have innovate a new black chocolate which contains flavanol and it effects the flavour and so the addiction. 

I am personally addicted to chocolate and knowing this is not good for me because I know I will spend the rest of my life eating chocolate with the excuse that is healthy. 

If you want to discover more about it go to:
http://www.abc.es/salud/noticias/20140302/abci-chocolate-corazon-201402272327.html

WORDS I DIDN'T KNOW:
Artery
Lukocyte
Glassblood








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario