domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

Teenagers behavior

Teenager's behavior can change so easily.

Not all teenagers are lazy, there are lazy ones, there are motiveted ones and the ones that stay in the middle of both. And not because we are teenagers we are lazy; I'm sure a lot of adults are lazy too. Of course we are lazy to do our homework and we find everyone annoying and we don't want to know anything about anyone, but that is only because we want to contradict adults.
Teenagers like not being told what to do, for example I prefer people not saying anything to me and I'll do my homework or the housework whenever it suits me but I'll do it. When people oblige me to do something I immediately feel tired or suddenly I'm not in the mood.

However, I don't understand why adults are so stricts with us or why they see adults like poison. They've been adults too and they have experienced this period of life too. They must  know how we feel. Only very little people understand us. And of course we change behavior very quickly but that's teens life, it's the way it is.  

Do we feel unmotivated? Well, teenagers can change their mind, thoughts and mood in a second of time. 
Our hormones energize and revolutionize, they make us act very different. We can't do anything about it. In addition, adolecence is a period in our life as infancy, childhood or adulthood and we just have to live at the maximum taking advantage of all opportunities that presents in front of us. Because opportunities only appear once.
I also recognize that we can turn people crazy because one day we are very happy and we go smiling everywhere, although, next day, for no reazon we are mad about all things in life and everything that crosses our mind is just wrong. We also get unmotivated for the comments adults make from us.  

To end I must say that as far as I know adolecence is the most difficult period in our lifes and also the most important one. We have to make decitions for our future and choose right people to stay on the right way.

" And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario